Via the three-step approach, our approach is aimed at ‘permanent change’ with the ‘development of behaviour and skills’ as the basis. After all, achieving permanent performance improvement is a major challenge for many organisations. When this improvement is not accomplished, it is usually because people are not successful in performing an in-depth analysis of the cause and effect, or are unable to achieve the fundamental behavioural change by means of the correct management steering.
The first step
- What do our (potential) clients miss when our organisation is not involved?
- Which processes do our clients come into contact with; what progresses well in this respect and what does not progress well yet (fact-based)?
- How can we guarantee our clients that they will think and act commercially, in the best way possible, and what is needed in order to achieve this?
- What adds value in each action and what does not (do so yet)?
- To conclude, how can we formulate an approach for a visible change / optimisation that is supported by everyone and in which everyone participates actively?
- Also see: what is not allowed to change?
The second step
- For management and employees: the information that must be obtained from client- and employee satisfaction surveys, conversion to specific improvement objectives and key performance indicators.
- For sales: the cycle from prospecting to client relations, turnover development and margin improvement. From simply product-oriented selling to ‘solution selling’.
The third step
- Working together on the desired result. This calls for a coaching style of leadership, management and communication.
- If necessary, on three levels: reorienting strategy, redesigning processes and systems in a culture in which all parties are involved with heart and soul.
- Éducation permanente: the will to excel. This calls for timely sharing of knowledge and experience and – as is the case in top sports – training of the desired skills.
- Consistently continuing to measure, share and guarantee progress and Business Impact.