Jan Bouw started his career as a trainer in 1989, after his contemporary history studies and following an enthusiastic period in the education sector, and acquired years of experience in sectors like corporate and financial services, construction, metal works and the paper industry.
In his position as a member of executive management at an international training firm, Jan Bouw is responsible for Germany and the Netherlands and manages a team of highly experienced consultants in an inspirational way. Jan is involved in many international training- and sales assignments at Business Impact Training. While going about his tasks Jan refines his specialisation in the intensive coaching and training of top management, resulting in better management of employees and a more unequivocal management style.
"No guts, no glory. In other words: don’t worry about possible failure... instead, worry about the fact that you have not yet tried!"
Dutch, English and German.
- DSM NPP (Switzerland); change management and client-oriented communication.
- BAM Civiel; commercial attitude and demeanour.
- KNLTB; to a service-oriented culture at the federation’s office.
- ERIKS USA and Europe; participation in the MD programme to strengthen the leadership qualities of the management team.
- Trainer training at Krauthammer.
- Strategic Management at Erasmus University.
- Provocative Coaching.
Typical Jan: confrontation, result-oriented and humour.