Eveline is a practical, creative trainer with a great deal of energy and a passion for the profession. She is fascinated with people, communication and behaviour. Driven to move participants, teams and organisations to get the maximum out of their potential. Apart from empathy, personal attention and a connection, this also calls for structure, decisiveness and confrontation. It allows one to consciously experience and learn in a goal-oriented manner.
As a trainer Eveline enjoys working in the field of communication, culture, management and sales. She has extensive experience in the commercial, public and cultural sectors.
Driven to move participants, teams and organisations to get the maximum out of their potential.
Dutch and English.
- AkzoNobel, sales boost training.
- RBO Rijnmond, restructuring of communication.
- Managementwise, consultant management advice.
- SKVR, Project Leader for training series Arbeidsmarkt (h)erkent Verborgen Talenten (English: Labour market, recognise and acknowledge Hidden Talents).
- Cultural and Social Formation – Rotterdam University.
- General Social Sciences – Utrecht University.
Typical Eveline: boosts enthusiasm, analytical and connecting.